Jewels of the Cyclades
Gleaming white-washed houses, golden beaches and crystal clear waters are just the beginning of what Cyclades has to present. Ancient Greek geographers gave this unique cluster of islands the name because they saw that they formed a circle (‘kyklos” in Greek). The islands come in all sizes and each one has its own distinct character.
7 Nights / 8 Days
Route: Athens – Poros – Polyaigos – Folegandros – Santorini – Antiparos – Paros – Delos – Mykonos – Syros – Kythnos – Marina Zeas – Athens
Ship Name: Panorama, Galileo
Departure Days: Fridays between 17 April and 30 October
Embarkation: Marina Zeas (Piraeus,Athens)
Embarkation Time: Between 2pm and 3pm
Disembarkation Time: 9am, after breakfast
Our Greek cruises offer:
• Comfortable cabins and deck areas
• A/C, mini bar and safe in cabins
• All meals cooked by the on board chef
• Indoor dining area
• Outdoor lounge – bar
• Sun beds and beach towels
• Swimming platform
Route: Athens – Paros – Syros – Athens
Day 1: Marina Zeas (Piraeus, Athens)
We will embark between 2-3 pm. Meet your crew and fellow passengers while you enjoy a welcome drinks. Depart for Poros for a short 3 hours visit, before setting sail to Polyaigos. Overnight at sea.
Day 2: Polyaigos– Folegandros
We will arrive in Polyaigos in the morning, a tiny island known for amazing beaches. Enjoy a morning swim followed by a BBQ on deck. Afterwards we will sail to Folegandros, one of the Aegean’s most amazing and lesser known islands. We will take a walk to the amazing Upper city, where you’ll have a chance to taste the delicacies of the traditional Greek tavernas. Overnight in Folegandros.
Day 3: Santorini
In the early hours of the morning we set sail, arriving at Santorini to explore the gorgeous capital Fira. There’s an optional excursion to the Akrotiti excavations and a tour of the villages including Oia known for its breath-taking view over the island. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: Antiparos – Paros
IEnjoy a swim stop in the morning at the enchanting bay of Antiparos. We’ll arrive in Paros around noon, where you can visit Parikia and the quaint village of Naoussa. After this it’s time to have a fun night and show us your dancing skills during our famous Greek Night. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5: Delos – Mykonos
A morning tour to the unique archaeological site of Delos (optional), antiquity’s most sacred island. Then, we stop at one of Mykonos beautiful bays for swimming off the ship before sailing into the port of Mykonos. The jet setters’ island is yours to explore and the night is young. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6: Syros
Morning swim stop before arrival in Syros, the capital of the Cyclades, where you can enjoy beautiful sandy beaches or walk through town and enjoy the architecture unique to this area. Overnight in Syros.
Day 7: Kythnos – Marina Zeas
We will arrive in Kythnos where you will enjoy a swim in Kolones bay in the morning. We’ll then set sail for Marina Zea where we will arrive in the late afternoon via Cape Sounion, the temple of Poseidon. Farewell dinner with the Captain and overnight in Marina Zea.
Day 8: Athens
Disembark after breakfast between 8-9am.
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 6/7 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not entitle automatically passengers to any refunds, but we guarantee that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation on time for their flights.
Dates and Prices
From Marina Zea, Athens
M/S Panorama, Galileo
17 April to 30 Oct
|Cabin Categories||Price pp|
• Cat A: M/S Panorama: Main and Upper Deck, Twin or double beds,
M/S Galileo: Upper Deck, Twin or double beds (Triple cabins available).
• Cat B: M/S Panorama: Lower deck, twin, double or triple beds,
M/S Galileo: Lower Deck, Flexible beds.
• Cat C: M/S Panorama: Lower Deck, Twin or double beds,
M/S Galileo: Lower Deck, Twin or double beds.
• Cruise fares mentioned are per person in double occupancy.
• Flights and transfers aren’t included. Can be arranged on request.
• Single Supplement is 60% for Cat C and B Cabins and 75% for Cat A Cabins.
• 3rd Person discount for Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 30%.
• Children 7-10 years old discount in triple cabin w/2 adults in Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 50%.
• Children 11-16 years old discount in triple cabin w/2 adults in Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 35%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Half-board: Buffet breakfast and 1 meal daily.
• Welcome Cocktail, a Greek night Evening, fun BBQ (weather permitting).
• One night Captain’s Dinner.
• All day drinking free water, regular (filter) coffee and tea.
• Crew services.
• Use of equipment on board (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.).
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out individual travel insurance).
• English-Speaking Cruise Escort.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Prices exclude Port Charges £235 / 280€.
• Alcoholic & soft beverages. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Flights and Airport Transfers.
• Wi-Fi (available at charge).
• Crew tips.
Small is beautiful: The island of Folegandros
A proof to the saying; small is beautiful; a hidden gem that will sweep you off your feet with its beauty, charm and relaxing rhythm. Folegandros was a well-kept secret a few years ago, known to a discerning few. Now, more and more people are discovering this tiny, remote island with its rugged beauty and easy pace. Its main town, Hora, teeters precariously on the edge of a high cliff with its many squares framed by graceful, typically Cycladic church facades and old-fashioned tavernas.
Swim-stop in Polyaigos island & Deck BBQ
Polyaigos is the biggest uninhabited island in the Mediterranean and a veritable ecological haven.It is a paradise on earth and it provides shelter to rare species of flora and fauna while its gorgeous beaches and its exotic bays attract yacht owners from all over the world.